1100 East Preston Street
Selma, NC 27576
Erin Driver, Facility-Based Coordinator
Services Provided or Description:
Services and programs include:
- Vocational evaluation services
- Community-based assessments
- Work First employment services
- Employee development services
- Community employment services - job placement, training and support
- Employment Network / Ticket to Work
- Supported employment and long-term follow-up
- Community activity and employment transition services
- Personal enrichment / life skills training
- Community Alternatives Program Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
- (CAP I/DD) Services - Day supports
- Supported employment and long-term support
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Yes I Can - at-risk youth and dislocated workers
- Cyber Cafe - culinary training for dislocated workers
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., varies based on consumer need.
Ages Served: 16 and older
Eligibility: Documentation of disability or low income.
Referral Process: Complete application, supply documentation of disability or low income. Referred from Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) or Department of Social Services (DSS), meet with coordinator to determine eligibility.
Billing Arrangements: Medicaid, partner with Vocational Rehabilitation (VR), state funds Integrated Payment and Reporting System(IPRS)
Bilingual? Written information is available in Spanish.