Childbirth classes are recommended during the third trimester of pregnancy. This class will help you and your partner prepare for the birth of your first baby. Childbirth classes cover:
- Breathing techniques
- Methods of childbirth
- A tour of Johnston Health Women's Pavilion for Labor and Delivery
This class is open to everyone. Your doctor will need to fax a referral form if you have Medicaid. To register, contact Kimetha Fulwood, Health Educator at (919) 989-5200. Classes are taught by Kimetha Fulwood, Health Educator and Donna Holloman, RN. You may contact any of the instructors by calling the JCPH at (919) 989-5200.
Download the Childbirth Class Registration Form
Registration forms can be completed online and then printed.
Upcoming Childbirth Classes
Childbirth Class Starting in February, 2018
- February 2, 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM (Session 1 of 4)
- February 9, 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM (Session 2 of 4)
- February 16, 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM (Session 3 of 4)
- February 23, 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM (Session 4 of 4)