Free yourself from this costly and unhealthy habit! Attend the Freedom from Smoking Cessation classes. Sponsored by the American Lung Association, these classes are offered at the Johnston County Health Department.
Make this Year ..... Your Year to QUIT!!
For more information about smoking cessation, please visit http://www.quitlinenc.com and http://www.smokefree.gov.
For more information about JCPH Smoking Cessation Classes, please call Kimetha Fulwood at (919) 989-5200.
Smoking Cessation classes are offered throughout the year. Each class has eight sessions. YOU SHOULD PLAN TO ATTEND ALL EIGHT SESSIONS!! All classes meet at the Johnston County Health Department at 517 North Brightleaf Boulevard in Smithfield.
Upcoming Class Dates
Smoking Cessation Class Starting in January, 2017
- January 24 (Session 4 of 8) - 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- January 26 (Session 5 of 8) - 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- January 31 (Session 6 of 8) - 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- February 7 (Session 7 of 8) - 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- February 14 (Session 8 of 8) - 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM