Community Organizations Resilient in Emergencies (CORE)
Johnston County Community Organizations Resilient in Emergencies (CORE) is a network of faith-based and community organizations, as well as community stakeholders and business partners, providing services and resources to area residents. CORE provides assistance to those in need during and after an event through partnerships with public safety professionals.
- Build community resilience and capacity
- Unite in a whole community approach
- Identify and integrate community assets and capabilities to prepare for and respond to disasters
- Learn from the best practices shared by community partners
- Develop coalitions bringing community partners into the continuum of emergency management to plan for, respond to, and recover from emergencies