Licensed Clinician Services
Licensed Clinician Services:
- Walk-In Crisis
- This service provides immediate face-to-face assistance by a licensed clinician for patients who present with a mental health or substance use crisis. Service is provided Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
- Comprehensive Clinical Assessment (CCA)
- This service provides a screening performed by a licensed clinician that is used to assess an individual’s overall physical, mental, and emotional health and wellness. The CCA is used to determine the diagnosis and the needed services for a person seeking mental health and/or substance use treatment. An appointment is required.
- Individual and Group Therapy
- This service provides support and education about mental health symptoms and ways to cope with feelings, stress, and negative thinking. An appointment is required.
The Johnston County Health Department Behavioral Health Division is a division of the Johnston County Health Department and is located directly behind the Johnston County Health Department. A long straight green awning covers the side walk in front of the Johnston County Health Department Behavioral Health Division.
Johnston County Health Department Behavioral Health Division
521 N. Brightleaf Blvd
Smithfield, NC 27577
Phone (919) 989-5500
Fax (919) 989-5596
Page last updated on: May 3, 2023