- Individuals or families, including elderly, handicapped and disabled, throughout Johnston County NC are eligible to apply for HAPP.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicant’s income must fall within the limits established by HUD for Johnston County. These income limits are published annually and available by clicking on the “Income Limits” tab or at the HAPP office.
- In general, the family’s income may not exceed 50% of the median income for the county.
- Applicant or a member of the applicant’s household must be a citizen of the United States or have eligible immigration status, with appropriate immigration documentation.
- Applicants or any member of household cannot have a violent or drug-related criminal record within the past 3 years of becoming eligible on the waiting list.
|Number of persons in household
Updated on: April 26, 2019