Office Phone
  Emergency Phone

Johnston County NC Road Signs Replacement by E-Mail

If you notice that any green county road sign(s) are damaged, down, or missing, please fill out this information and we will have it repaired or replaced as soon as possible. If the sign is inside of a City Limits area, you will need to contact that city town hall for repair or replacement. Check only one block that applies. Fill out and submit for each sign location. You may also call Danielle Johnson at 919-989-5412.

* required field

Notice: In an effort to prevent Spam form submissions, you will need to answer the question what is 9 x 11?
Enter result in the field below to submit your request.