News and Events
July 4, 2022 9:00 AM
Johnston County Public Utilities Boil Water Advisory CANCELLED for Archer Lodge Water District
Smithfield, NC – Johnston County Public Utilities has lifted the boil water advisory issued on July 3, 2022 for customers in the Archer Lodge Water District and those along NC 42 from Buffalo Road to the Neuse River, including customers and subdivisions along Motorcycle Road, San Marino Subdivision, Tuscany Subdivision, and Portofino Subdivision. The area also includes residents in Flowers Plantation served by Aqua, Inc and the Riverwood area served by the Town of Clayton. System sampling indicates water is safe for consumption.
**CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON ⇒ Boil Water Advisory PDF
We would like to remind all customers of the County’s year-round mandatory conservation policy. The policy allows for alternate day irrigation for irrigation systems and hose-end sprinklers based on the customer’s address. Odd number street addresses are allowed to water on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, while even number street addresses are allowed to water on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. No irrigation is allowed on Mondays. Pool filling days should correspond with allowed irrigation days. Please visit our website at www.jcutil.com for the full policy and water conservation suggestions.
- 2022 Capital Improvements Plan
- Proposed Rate Table
- Sedimentation and Erosion Control Fees Revision
- Important Service Interruption Notifications
- 2021 Wastewater Annual Report
- 2021 Water and Sewer Policies
- Water and Sewer Rates FY 21-22
- Operating Hours for Public Utilities, Landfill and Convenience Centers
- Year-Round Alternate Day Watering Schedule
- Water Quality Report for 2021 - English / Spanish