As a Passport Acceptance Facility, we will accept your completed application (By Appointment Only) for a new passport and forward it to the Passport Services section of the U.S. Department of State for an issuance determination.
All applicants submitting passport application Form DS 11 must:
- Appear in person;
- Submit proof of U.S. citizenship (birth certificate, expired passport, naturalization certificate);
- Submit proof of identity (driver's license, military ID, other government issued ID);
- Provide a recent 2"x2" high-quality photograph (we offer this for $10 per applicant).
Please contact our office for additional requirements of applicants under the age of 18.
Two payments are required:
- The application fee is payable to the U.S. Department of State by personal check, or money order (no cash, credit or debit cards).
- The execution fee ($35) and photo fee ($10) are payable to JCROD by cash or credit card.
Attention: New requirements for all birth certificates beginning April 1, 2011 require parent(s) full name to be on all certified birth certificates.
Please visit the U.S. Department of State's website travel.state.gov for applications and detailed information on obtaining a passport.
Renewals can be done by mail if you meet the requirements.
Hours of Passport Acceptance
Monday through Friday (except holidays), between 8:30am and 3:30pm.
Appointments are required. You may call 919-209-8327 to schedule an appointment.
Need More Information?
You may call 919-209-8327 to have questions regarding obtaining a Passport answered and to schedule an appointment.
Page last updated: December 8, 2022