Expiration of Executive Order No. 142 effective Wednesday, July 29th allows utility providers to disconnect water services due to nonpayment. Residential water customers can enroll NOW for our installment payment plan program for debt assistance.
Our offices are still operating under restricted access requiring face masks. We encourage you to continue paying bills online, use the automated phone system at 844-845-2151 or the outside drop box located at the rear parking lot entrance. We will waive service fees until our offices are fully open to the public.
For our residential customers struggling with financial hardship due to COVID 19, new utility service procedures are now in effect through January 30, 2021. We have a voluntary payment plan for up to 6 months that requires you to sign a plan document to enroll.
- This plan spreads April through July water bill payments only over time to help pay off your delinquent balance.
- Delinquent balances prior to April 1st must be paid first to qualify.
- We can disconnect water service for missed payment dates under this plan and may require payment in full when no payments are made.
- The installment plan does not charge any late or finance fees.
- The installment plan does not offer any debt forgiveness or reduction in amounts owed according to state law.
- Commercial accounts are not eligible for the installment plan program.
- A link to the installment plan for review is on the website.
- Call 919-989-5075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll.
Additional financial assistance from JOHNSTON-LEE-HARNETT COMMUNITY ACTION at 919-934-2145 IS AVAILALBLE TO HELP CUSTOMERS PAY RENT, LIGHTS, AND WATER BILLS DUE TO JOB LOSS OR COVID-19.
WE HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STAY HEALTHY.
DEBIDO A LA CRISIS DEL COVID-19, ESTAREMOS OFRECIENDO ASISTENCIA EN PAGO DE FACTURAS DE CLIENTES DE AGUA RESIDENCIAL:
- EXHORTAMOS A NUESTROS CLIENTES CON BALANCES ATRASADOS A REALIZAR PAGOS MENSUALES LO MAS PRONTO POSIBLE PARA EVITAR CON ELLO LA ACUMULACION DE UN MONTO MAYOR, PENALIDADES Y DESCONECCIONES QUE DARAN COMIENZO A PARTIR DEL 29 DE JULIO DE 2020.
- LA ORDEN EJECUTIVA NUM. 142 PROVEERA LA INSTALACION DE UN PLAN DE PAGO PARA LAS FACTURAS DE ABRIL Y JULIO. LAS MISMAS SERAN DIVIDIDAS EN UN PERIODO DE SEIS MESES. CONTACTENOS AL 919-989-5075 PARA LA INSTALACION DEL PLAN DE PAGO O DE CUENTA. LA INSTALACION DEL PLAN EXPIRA EL 31 DE ENERO DE 2020. CUALQUIER MONTO DELINCUENTE PREVIO AL 31 DE MARZO DE 2020 ESTARA EXCEMPTO DE ESTA OPCION DE PAGO ATRASADA.
- EL PLAN DE PAGO NO CARGARA POR PAGOS NI TASAS DE FINANCIACION TARDIAS. EL PLAN DE PAGO NO OFRECERA PERDON O CANCELACION DE DEUDA.
- EL DOCUMENTO PARA EL PLAN DE PAGO SERA ENVIADO POR CORREO ELECTRONICO Y A SU DIRECCION POSTAL YA QUE TENDRA QUE SER FIRMADO. ADEMAS, SE MANDARÁ UNA CARTA DE AUTORIZACION PARA EVITAR FUTURAS DECONECCIONES O PENALIDADES DESPUES DEL 29 DE JULIO DE 2020.
- PARA ASISTENCIA FINANCIERA ADICIONAL, LA COMUNIDAD DE ACCION DE JOHNSTON-LEE-HARNETT ESTARA DISPONIBLE PARA ASISTIR A CLIENTES A PAGAR RENTA, SERVICIO DE LUZ Y UTILIDADES DE AGUA. EL PERSONAL ESTA TRABAJANDO DE MANERA REMOTA - FAVOR DE LLAMAR AL 919-934-2145 Y DEJE UN MENSAJE O VISTE LA PAGINA DE INTERNET johnstonleeharnettcommunityaction.org Y SIGA LOS ENLACES.
PARA INFORMACION SOBRE NUESTRAS MODIFICACIONES EN SERVICIOS DEBIDO A LAS REGULACIONES SOBRE DISTANCIAMIENTO SOCIAL, VISITE NUESTRA PAGINA EN LINEA WWW.JCUTIL.COM O LA CUENTA DE FACEBOOK DEL CONDADO DE JOHNSTON.
PARA PREGUNTAS Y ASISTENCIA DURANTE ESTE TIEMPO DE CRISIS, LLAME AL 919-989-5075. ESPERAMOS QUE USTED Y SU FAMILIA SE MANTENGAN SALUDABLES.
***THERE ARE NO BOIL WATER NOTICES OR WATER OUTAGES FOR JOHNSTON COUNTY PUBLIC UTILITY CUSTOMERS
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON ⇒ Boil Water Advisory PDF
***Please note that we require a current phone number on your utility account to provide automated notifications regarding your water service. Contact Customer Service at 919-989-5075 to keep your phone number accurate.
Winter Weather Alert
(Office Hours and call-out response times are affected by icy road conditions.)
We would like to remind our water customers to be prepared for freezing winter temperatures that could cause frozen water lines. We encourage you to:
- Wrap any exposed pipes.
- Check all outside faucets and remove water hoses.
- Close all vents on the outside of your home.
- Keep meter box lids tightly closed.
- Open cabinet doors under kitchen and bathroom sinks to allow heat inside.
If you have water pipes that are subject to freezing, try to keep a steady trickle of water running from the nearest faucet. If you have frozen pipes, but some water is running, the safest thing to do is to wait for the frozen pipes to thaw. Never use an open flame to thaw waterlines. Once the pipes thaw out again, be sure to check for cracks or leaks that may occur from freezing. During inclement weather, our Field Technicians respond to service calls when roads are safe to travel.
Please anticipate delays in service restoration when snow and ice conditions exist in your area. For further assistance, please call 919-989-5075.