County’s mandatory year-round conservation policy.
The policy allows for alternate day irrigation for irrigation systems and hose-end sprinklers based on the customer’s address. Odd number street addresses are allowed to water on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, while even number street addresses are allowed to water on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. No irrigation is allowed on Mondays. Pool filling days should correspond with allowed irrigation days. Please visit our website at www.jcutil.com for the full policy and water conservation suggestions. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation. Please contact Johnston County Public Utilities at 919-989-5075 with any questions.
Johnston County employees continue to work for our citizens every day and we want to do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our staff, citizens and customers healthy. Therefore, effective Monday, May 3, 2021 at 8:00 am, the Johnston County Land Use Center will REQUIRE FACE MASKS OR SHIELDS WORN AND 6-FT SOCIAL DISTANCE AT ALL TIMES inside our building. Please continue to email, call or go online to conduct business rather than coming in-person whenever possible. Thank you for observing necessary precautions to help you and our employees stop the spread of COVID-19 virsuses.
- Sedimentation and Erosion Control Fees Revision
- Important Service Interruption Notifications
- 2021 Wastewater Annual Report
- 2020 Water and Wastewater System Development Fee Study: 45-Day Review
- 2021 Water and Sewer Policies
- Water and Sewer Rates FY 20-21
- Operating Hours for Public Utilities, Landfill and Convenience Centers
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY
- Year-Round Alternate Day Watering Schedule
- 2020 Water Quality Report in English
- 2020 Reporte de Calidad de agua en Espanol