County’s mandatory year-round conservation policy.
The policy allows for alternate day irrigation for irrigation systems and hose-end sprinklers based on the customer’s address. Odd number street addresses are allowed to water on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, while even number street addresses are allowed to water on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. No irrigation is allowed on Mondays. Pool filling days should correspond with allowed irrigation days. Please visit our website at www.jcutil.com for the full policy and water conservation suggestions. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation. Please contact Johnston County Public Utilities at 919-989-5075 with any questions.
- 2022 Capital Improvements Plan
- Proposed Rate Table
- ONLINE/IVR BANK FEES ADDED TO CUSTOMER’S PAYMENT EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2022
- Sedimentation and Erosion Control Fees Revision
- Important Service Interruption Notifications
- 2021 Wastewater Annual Report
- 2021 Water and Sewer Policies
- Water and Sewer Rates FY 21-22
- Operating Hours for Public Utilities, Landfill and Convenience Centers
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY
- Year-Round Alternate Day Watering Schedule
- 2021 Water Quality Report in English
- 2021 Reporte de Calidad de agua en Espanol